Lucky Five is a casual strategy game inspired by Omok(Korea (오목(五目))), Gomoku(Japan (五目並べ)), Gobang(China), and Tic Tac Toe / Connect Five / Five in a Row (USA). The objective of the game is to get five white stones in a row, while at the same time trying to prevent your computer opponent from getting five black stones in a row. As your skill increases, you may choose larger table or a shorter game timer to increase the challenge.
See also: Wikipedia: Gomoku
- One or two player game.
- Choice of table sizes from 8x12, 9x12, or 12x12.
- Choice of game duration from 30 seconds, to 3 minutes.
- High quality sound effects and music.
- Sophisticated AI tuned to be both challenging and fun.
- Game statistics page.
- Android 2.0 or higher
- 4.85 MB total storage required
- On devices capable of SD app storage, the requirements shrink to 300 KB + 4.5 MB on SD.
- Plays best on devices with larger screens. Some devices are limited to 8x12 screen.
- Free, but with advertisement support (Ads only appear on the game's start page).
- Requires Network communication (full internet access) for advertisements.
Download using either this link or QR code: